- [Free Pattern] Charming Wrap Baggy Sweater
- [Free Pattern] These 10 Beautiful Spring Flowers Will Take The Boring Out Of Any Decor
- Get An Elegant Finishing Touch With This Classic Granny Stripe Cardigan
- Magic Water Lily Mandala Crochet Pattern To Bring A Sense Of Peace And Harmony Into One’s Space
- How To Easily Make The Cutest Crochet Hat With Pom Pom
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.