- [Free Pattern] You Are Sure To Love The Wonder Crochet Cloth!
- [PDF + Video Tutorial] Lovely Technique Of Joining Squares: Flat Braid Joining Technique
- Big And Wonderfully Easy Free Market Tote Crochet Pattern
- Sweet Floral Crochet Granny Square Stands Out In More Ways Than One
- [Free Pattern] Reversible And Expandable Modular Pocket Bag With Removable Inside Pocket
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.