- [Video Tutorial] When You See How Easy Is To Make This Shell Stitch Baby Blanket, You’ll Be Amazed
- Sweet Little Dress And Matching Beret Set
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- [Free Pattern] These Crochet Monster Granny Squares Are Adorable!
- Simple Crochet Hexagon Sweater Free Pattern For Brunch
What a beauty! This gorgeous Living Room Afghan by Sarah of Sarah’s Projects is made using the shell stitch and finished off with a scalloped edge. The light color ads to the beauty of this crochet blanket and shows the pattern really well. The pattern for the afghan is pretty easy and versatile; you can adjust the size and make the afghan as big or small as you want.
If you need help add the scalloped trimming, this video tutorial is going to help you tons! Enjoy!
Thanks to Sarah for this article inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.