- [Free Pattern] This Granny Tree Skirt Looks Amazing!
- [Free Pattern] Absolutely Adorable Honeycomb Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Fan Bookmark Is An Excellent Gift For Avid Readers
- [Free Pattern] Happy 4th of July! Crochet An American Flag Afghan Or An American Flag Fridgie
- [Video Tutorial] Stunning Interweave Cable Stitch Afghan Made Really Simple
This lovely bag is fairly simple to make and leaves me lots of space for your creative genie. This crochet bag can be changed up in a million ways! Scraps have never been used in a more fashionable way. Try it, either single or double stranded and you’ll be amazed with the beauty of your own creation! Made in a really genius way, this Easy Peasy Crochet Bag by Sharon Maher comes with an extremely detailed photo tutorial, so the making of this bag would be easy for even beginners.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs
Thanks to Sharon Maher for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.