- [Free Pattern] The Easiest And Quickest Flower Dishcloth Ever!
- 3 Awesome, Printable Cheat Sheets To Use For Crochet Projects
- [Photo Tutorial] Bang-On-Trend Tutti-Frutti Potholders
- Awesome Set Of Crochet Scrunchies To Keep Your Hair In Place
- The Perfect Free Shawl Knitting Pattern For The Cat Lover’s Wardrobe
This quick and easy pattern is adjustable for any basket size or yarn thickness. Simply called Basket, this pattern by Chickpea Sewing Studios and Orange Flower is a beautiful storage pattern for some great organization that can match any decor and looks nice.
This basket looks so clean and nice and holds things so well, it can even be used to neatly organize things in kids bedrooms. It’s probably a great idea to hold the yarn double if you want this basket to better hold its structure.
Great pattern for a quick and easy gift, this large basket is perfect for putting in little cookies and candies and little surprise gifts and giving the whole as a gift!
heavy cotton yarn, worsted weight
crochet hook, size I – or whichever is appropriate for the yarn
optional decorative yarns, buttons, etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chickpea Sewing Studios and Orange Flower
Thanks to Chickpea Sewing Studios for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.