- [Free Pattern+ Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Unique Great Stash Buster Blanket: Each Row Is A Different Color And A Different Stitch
- Lovely Little Egg Cozy Easter Basket
- [Free Pattern] Make It Memorable With This Military Inspired Crochet Hat For Babies
- [Free Pattern] This Falling Pumpkin Wall Hanging Is Perfect For Fall Decorating And Ready For Your Wall
- [Free Pattern] Use Up Scrap Yarn And Make Some Fun Puppets Every Kid Will Love
This quick and easy pattern is adjustable for any basket size or yarn thickness. Simply called Basket, this pattern by Chickpea Sewing Studios and Orange Flower is a beautiful storage pattern for some great organization that can match any decor and looks nice.
This basket looks so clean and nice and holds things so well, it can even be used to neatly organize things in kids bedrooms. It’s probably a great idea to hold the yarn double if you want this basket to better hold its structure.
Great pattern for a quick and easy gift, this large basket is perfect for putting in little cookies and candies and little surprise gifts and giving the whole as a gift!
heavy cotton yarn, worsted weight
crochet hook, size I – or whichever is appropriate for the yarn
optional decorative yarns, buttons, etc.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Chickpea Sewing Studios and Orange Flower
Thanks to Chickpea Sewing Studios for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.