- [Video Tutorial] Spectacular 3D Crochet Flower
- Tabatha Reisz Shared Anther one elephant! This one is a little
- [Free Pattern] These Stitch Surfer Knitted Socks Are Exceptionally Cute And Clever
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blanket Is So Elegant, It Will Stand The Test Of Time!
With a very interesting texture this beautiful 4 different colourways pattern is quick and easy to make. Four 12” Shell Stitch Granny Square Variations by Priscilla Hewitt is a block that could literally stand on its own. Very artistic and with a distinctive texture, this shell stitch granny square pattern can be used to create stunning looking, relatively quick and so rewarding blankets.
Alternating front side and back side bands add texture to these squares and make them truly reversible.
Red Heart worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size G (4mm) or size needed to achieve gauge
Gauge: Rounds 1-4 = 3 1/8” across
Finished size: 12” across
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Priscilla’s Crochet
Thanks to Priscilla Hewitt for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.