- [Free Pattern] Works Up Fast And Looks Amazing: Diamond Flower Baby Blanket
- Cute Hearts Free Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns For An Ultra Stylish Holiday
- [Free Pattern] This Fast And Pretty Little Angel Bookmark Is A Special Blessing For Friends
- [Free Pattern] Five Textured Dishcloth Crochet Patterns You Will Love
- [Free Pattern] Make Christmas Eve Special For Kids With These Easy Santa Slippers
Really easy and fast to make, this soap sack is such a cool pattern for gifts! The Pampering Massage Soap Saver by Tamara Kelly features 12 bumps on one side for perfect pampering and you’ll be so pleased to find that these are cluster stitches that don’t wear away. Pair this pattern with gorgeous soap and you’ll make the best gifts ever, anytime, anywhere and for anybody!
Massage soap with the bumps and nubs on one side is lovely stuff. But what happens when you use soap? Within a few showers, those bumps are gone. What to do? Make the Pampering Massage Soap Saver!
Prefer a non-bumpy version? Replace Round 4 and it’s repeats with Round 5 instructions each time.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Moogly
Thanks to Tamara Kelly for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.