- Adorable Crochet Owl Doll With Sleepy Eyes
- [Free Pattern] What A Pretty White Flower Necklace!
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Star Is Beautiful And Sparks Joy
- [Free Pattern] This Winter Sun Crochet Block Afghan Square Will Make Your Winter So Much Warmer This Year
- [Free Pattern] Super Cool Fun Time Cardigan That You And Your Little One Will Love
I loved this pattern when I saw it. This owl amigurumi is done by a talented designer. Mr. Murasaki Owl Amigurumi by Mei Li Lee will is a quite easy to do pattern and the cute expression on the face is totally responsible for the huge success with kids. The owls of my collection will be happy to have a new friend. The owl is roughly 3 1/2″ in height and 2″ in width.
Mr Murasaki is an introvert through and through. He finds it exhausting to be around people. His favorite pastime includes napping in the hollows of newly-discovered trees – just to “test them out”, he says.
Image source: Mei Li Lee
Thanks to Mei Li Lee for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.