- [Free Pattern] This Is The Prettiest Dishcloth Ever: Plum Blossom Dishcloth
- [Free Pattern] Sweet (And Special) Granny Square Design For An Adorable Bedding
- Soft And Beautiful Corner to Corner Moss Stitch Washcloth
- [Free Patterns] 10 Adorable And Quick Crochet Baby Booties To Make Someone’s Little Feet Very Happy
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Learn How To Make Cute Crochet Button Flowers In 15 Minutes Or Less
I loved this pattern when I saw it. This owl amigurumi is done by a talented designer. Mr. Murasaki Owl Amigurumi by Mei Li Lee will is a quite easy to do pattern and the cute expression on the face is totally responsible for the huge success with kids. The owls of my collection will be happy to have a new friend. The owl is roughly 3 1/2″ in height and 2″ in width.
Mr Murasaki is an introvert through and through. He finds it exhausting to be around people. His favorite pastime includes napping in the hollows of newly-discovered trees – just to “test them out”, he says.
Image source: Mei Li Lee
Thanks to Mei Li Lee for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and and Like our Facebook page.