- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Granny Square Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Free Pattern] Cute Stuffed Pumpkins Earrings To Enhance Any Fall/Autumn Outfit
- [Free Pattern] Toy Duck to Delight a Child -Straight From The Australian Women’s Weekly, Wednesday 5 October 1955
- [Free Pattern] Easy And Really Addictive Granny Yarn Chain
- The Perfect Beginner’s Giant Granny Square Afghan
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.