- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Thermal Stitch
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] These Crochet Minion Hats Are Adorable!
- Cozy And Comfortable Shawl Collar Vest Knitting Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Star Shaped Pocket Baby Blanket For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Super-Easy Crochet Puff Stitch Hat Pattern Tutorial
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.