- [Free Patterns] 12 Decorative Front Door Crochet Wreaths
- This Tunisian Crochet Shrug Pattern Is Super-Fun And So Relaxing!
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet A Beautiful Shells Blanket In Two Colors
- [Free Pattern] Cutest Ever 4th Of July Crochet Dress For Toddlers
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Front Post Treble Cluster Stitch
This is a lovely baby blanket with a very simple pattern. Ruffles and Pink are for Girls blanket by Cathy Phillips is made using the Snapdragon Stitch. If you don’t know this stitch yet you can learn it from the pdf tutorial linked in the pattern. Now, the original pattern is intended for girls, however, in a different color setting it makes a beautiful baby blanket for baby boys too.
The finished size of this blanket is 36″ W x 40 ” L, but I tend to crochet a tight stitch.
Image source: Cathy Phillips
Thanks to Cathy Phillips for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.