- [Free Pattern] This Chapstick Holder Is Such A Great Idea For Any Lip Balm Addict
- [Free Pattern] Lovely Wavy Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Spa Set Pattern Has Everything You Need For A Luxurious Spa Experience
- [Video Tutorial] Learn 4 Basic Crochet Stitches: Chain Stitch, Single Crochet, Double Crochet, And Triple Crochet – Perfect For Beginners
- Gorgeous Textured Doily- We Can’t Stop Looking At It!
This beautiful, romantic, Lily Pond Crochet Blanket pattern from the very talented designer Jane Crowfoot requires you to know basic crochet terminology and have a relatively good grip of the basic stitches. This lap blanket/throw has been created using Stylecraft Yarns for Jane’s Crochet Along project. Patterns are available free for you to download from the Stylecraft web site. The first pattern has been published on the 7th April, followed by 7 further patterns, which will be published fortnightly. You can access them via ravelry following this link.
This image courtesy of ravelry .
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.