- [Free Pattern] Inspire Smiles All Around With This Super Cute Round Kitty Face Bag
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Sassy Crochet Potholder For A Gift Or To Spice Up Your Own Kitchen
- [Video Tutorial] Outstanding Granny Square Pattern Even Beginners Can Make
- Learn Two New Crochet Stitches: Cast On Half Triple Crochet & Insert Cast On Half Triple Crochet
- [Free Pattern] This Adorable Owl Crochet Container Is Very Versatile!
This square is wonderful as is the history that goes with it. With a name that draws attention, this Remember Me – 12″ Square by Melinda Miller is a beautiful, easy to follow square. This block has been designed especially for Veteran’s Day, as a tribute to all service men and women.
This pattern is named after the “Flower of Remembrance,” the red poppy, which is the official memorial flower of the VFW.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: Three colors worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size H / 5.0 mm Tapestry needle
Thanks to Melinda Miller for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.