- [Free Pattern] Colorful And Beautiful Heart Sampler Baby Afghan
- Impress Everyone With This Simple And Beautiful Moss Stitch Border
- Simple And Beautiful Men’s Plaid Scarf Crochet Pattern
- Flower Circle In The Square Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Precious Earflap Hat Is So Easy And Fast To Make, You Won’t Believe It!
This square is wonderful as is the history that goes with it. With a name that draws attention, this Remember Me – 12″ Square by Melinda Miller is a beautiful, easy to follow square. This block has been designed especially for Veteran’s Day, as a tribute to all service men and women.
This pattern is named after the “Flower of Remembrance,” the red poppy, which is the official memorial flower of the VFW.
SKILL LEVEL: Intermediate Beginner
FINISHED SIZE: 12” square
MATERIALS: Three colors worsted weight yarn
Crochet hook size H / 5.0 mm Tapestry needle
Thanks to Melinda Miller for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.