- [Free Pattern] These Fat Cats Are Just Purr-fect!
- [Free Pattern] Simple Beautiful And Surprisingly Quick Waves Blanket
- This Chic Free Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern With A Vintage Look Is Perfect For Both Boys And Girls
- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Bow Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Quickest And Easiest Way To Make A Beautiful Crochet Baby Blanket And Never Get Bored
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.