- [Video Tutorial] This Baby Chevron Cardigan Free Crochet Pattern Will Make Your Day!
- [Free Pattern] This Peacock Feather Pattern Is Awesome
- [Video Tutorial] Wonderful Little Candy Puffs Beanie With Lots Of Stretch
- [Free Pattern] Genius Technique To Make Amazing Flower Potholders
- [Free Pattern] These Little Lovely Crochet Owls Are The Best!
This shawl is a real work of art! Truly amazing piece! The Sidewalk Shawl by Kimberly K. McAlindin may look intimidating; in fact the pattern turns out to be easy and enjoyable. The beauty of having a shawl is that can be worn all year round.
Shawl measures 77” wide (across top edge) x 34” long (not including fringe).
GAUGE: 1 pattern repeat = 9½”; 6 rows = 4”. Notes: One pattern repeat consists of a pineapple pattern at its widest and the surrounding ch-spaces and shells.
Visit the Next Page link below for the VIDEO instructions.