- Amazingly Pretty Crochet Baby Blanket With Shell Rows [Free Crochet Patterns]
- Easy Crochet Tote Bag Pattern For Summer
- [Free Pattern] This Tiny Crochet Heart Is A Brilliantly Simple Idea!
- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Diamonds And Daisies Baby Blanket Makes The Perfect Gift For Any Baby
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Dragonfly Jacket For The Coolest Baby You Know
This pattern reminds me of a flower or a sun. I love how using different color combination will create such a big difference in the finish square looks. This Granny #4 by Woodshoppe1 is quick and versatile and a very beautiful, eye-catching 6 inch motifs.
The 6-inch squares were a nice break from the intricacy of the 12-inch squares. These were called simply “Granny Square #4. These were really fun to make. I hand planned to make each of them using all the colors but in reverse order, but as I was making them (I made both at the same time: round 1 on both, round 2 on both, etc) the colors just seemed to flow better.(Source)
Image source: Mellie Blossom
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.