- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- [Video Tutorial] The Crochet Magic Ring Made Really Easy For Beginners
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] Seamless & Fabulous Starling Handbag
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Americana Crocheted Baby Blanket
- This Little Fawn Of The Forest Is Absolutely Amazing!
This pattern reminds me of a flower or a sun. I love how using different color combination will create such a big difference in the finish square looks. This Granny #4 by Woodshoppe1 is quick and versatile and a very beautiful, eye-catching 6 inch motifs.
The 6-inch squares were a nice break from the intricacy of the 12-inch squares. These were called simply “Granny Square #4. These were really fun to make. I hand planned to make each of them using all the colors but in reverse order, but as I was making them (I made both at the same time: round 1 on both, round 2 on both, etc) the colors just seemed to flow better.(Source)
Image source: Mellie Blossom
Thanks to Woodshoppe1 for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.