- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Delicate Flower Puff Stitch Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Entrelac Stitch Pattern
- 2 Quick Tips For Working Smoother, Quicker Stitches!
- Crochet Market Tote Bag Free Pattern Ideas
- [Free Pattern] This Great Little Beanie For Anyone Is Everyone’s Favorite
Learn how to make a beautiful and simple granny bookmark for someone who is an avid reader. Even if you’re a beginner crocheter, you can really make some quick and beautiful gifts for some people you love. This Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski comes with such a great photo tutorial for threadies and really helpful for beginners.
This pattern uses a classic granny square, but really any motif or square can easily become a bookmark! Stitch them together, add a border and voila! a beautiful way to keep your place.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Nirvana
Thanks to Robin Brzozowski for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.