- [Free Patterns] 5 Gorgeous Crochet Gifts To Show Your Gratitude For A Special Teacher
- [Video Tutorial] Easy Puff Stitch Granny Square Blanket
- [Free Pattern] Quick & Easy, Beautiful Simple Peacock Earrings
- [Free Pattern] You’ll Be Amazed To See How Simple Is To Make This Amazing Looking Crochet Pillow
- [Video Tutorial] Simple And Beautiful Crochet Summer Dress
Learn how to make a beautiful and simple granny bookmark for someone who is an avid reader. Even if you’re a beginner crocheter, you can really make some quick and beautiful gifts for some people you love. This Classic Granny Bookmark by Robin Brzozowski comes with such a great photo tutorial for threadies and really helpful for beginners.
This pattern uses a classic granny square, but really any motif or square can easily become a bookmark! Stitch them together, add a border and voila! a beautiful way to keep your place.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Crochet Nirvana
Thanks to Robin Brzozowski for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.