- Adorable Crochet Baby Sandals With Beads [Free Pattern]
- This Stained Glass Flowers Blanket Is Perfect For Curling Up With A Book And A Cup Of Tea
- [Free Pattern] This Darling Owl Is Almost Too Pretty (And Cute!) To Put Anything On
- [Free Pattern] This Cute And Lacy Angel Ornament Makes The Perfect Homemade Gift For Family And Friends
- [Free Pattern] These Adorable Bags Are The Perfect Solution For Gift Giving Needs
A quick and easy one day project that suits even a beginner knitter! Mrs. Fisher’s Slippers by Kiki Christie is a fun, cute little pattern. The slippers work up very quickly and are very stretchy and cozy to wear. You can choose to decorate your slippers with buttons or flowers if you wish.
I call these Mrs Fisher’s slippers because I knitted a very similar pair when I was in grade four during an extra-curricular craft class, which really means that this is simply my own variation of an easy slipper pattern that’s been around for a very long time indeed. My teacher (Mrs F) was an infinitely patient, bespectacled lady who obviously could knit with her eyes closed and I was NOT a very skilled knitter at the time. I suspect she got a little tired of me asking her over and over to explain how to purl, heh. So I feel really accomplished when I can knit these up in a couple of hours.. See what I did, Mrs F?
Immage source: Kiki
Thanks to Kiki Christie for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.