- [Free Pattern] Really Easy And Unique Harlequin Blanket
- [Paid Pattern] Fun And Easy Crochet Coasters: Happy Foot
- [Free Pattern] This Dragonfly Stitch Is Amazing!
- [Paid Pattern] Brighten Your Day With A Gorgeous Sun Catcher Afghan
- [Free Pattern] This Gorgeous Continuous Crochet Baby Blanket Is Just The Right Size For A Preemie Or A Car Seat Blanket
This fast, easy pattern has both knit and crochet instructions. The Crochet Dishcloths by Lily / Sugar’n Cream, made using single crochet, have a great texture for washing things and they look quite pretty. Love the simplicity of this crochet stitch, it produces a beautiful crochet dishcloth 11” x 11” washcloth – perfect for a bath/shower cloth.
Note: The pattern is available only on Wayback Machine.
The Knit Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream is a very easy project. The pattern states these are dishcloths but they are great as washcloths too. Beautiful for removing make up.
Thanks to Lily / Sugar’n Cream for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.