- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
- [Video Tutorial] How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Flower
- [Free Pattern] This Easy Crochet Triangle Shawl Pattern Is Perfect For The Beginners
- Retro Vibe Square And Bedspread Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern + Video Tutorial] You Can Create Gorgeous Blankets Using This Deceptively Simple Sunny Spread Pattern
These beautiful dishcloths are easy enough to make and don’t require any edging since the natural edging is decorative enough. The stripes are perfect for using scrap yarn. Quick, easy and with a great texture for a washcloth, Simple Stripes Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun pattern. The wonderful stitch creates a beautiful texture without a lot of holes. This is a very easy pattern to work up in an afternoon. (Find here more beautiful paterns from talented Doni Speigle)
Sugar ‘n Cream 100% Cotton Yarn:
– 68 – 70 yards Main Color (MC)
– 12 – 14 yards Contrasting Color (CC)
Size H Crochet Hook
8 ¾” wide x 8 ¾” high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.