- Gorgeous Crochet Moses Basket For Baby -Free Patterns
- Let it Go Crochet Blanket Free Pattern Is A Grannytastic Stash Buster (Written And Video Instruction)
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful Crochet Striped Throw To Make For Yourself Or As Gift
- Cute And Simple Granny Wheel Square Pattern
- How To Join Granny Squares: Invisible Stitch Join Method
These beautiful dishcloths are easy enough to make and don’t require any edging since the natural edging is decorative enough. The stripes are perfect for using scrap yarn. Quick, easy and with a great texture for a washcloth, Simple Stripes Dishcloth by Doni Speigle is a fun pattern. The wonderful stitch creates a beautiful texture without a lot of holes. This is a very easy pattern to work up in an afternoon. (Find here more beautiful paterns from talented Doni Speigle)
Sugar ‘n Cream 100% Cotton Yarn:
– 68 – 70 yards Main Color (MC)
– 12 – 14 yards Contrasting Color (CC)
Size H Crochet Hook
8 ¾” wide x 8 ¾” high
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Doni Speigle
Thanks to Doni Speigle for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.