- [Free Pattern] Fun And Beautiful Crochet Ripple Blanket With Bobbles
- [Free Pattern] Simple, Basic Earflap Hat Available In All Sizes From Preemie To Adult
- Crochet Mandala Placemats To Decorate Your Table In Style
- Susi Rose Ludlow Shared Put some wings on my unicorn bag…..
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Crochet Stitch Pattern
This pattern with a lacy and so symmetrical look is super quick to do. The little holes in the pattern create such a beautiful design and a very delicate texture. Made using three colors, Nine-Patch Baby Blanket by A. M. Hook can be worked in squares or in strips. Each patch is made individually and they are all sew together in the end, or you can use the join-as-you-go method if it feels more convenient.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.