- [Free Pattern] Have A Blast Playing With This Crochet Frisbee Disc
- [Free Pattern] This Sunrise Sunset Afghan Is One Of The Most Striking Patterns You’ll Ever Make
- Cute 8″ Tapestry Cup of Cocoa Afghan Square For Decidedly Frightful Weather [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Darling Little Bigfoot Elephant
- 8″ Tapestry Watermelon Afghan Square Is A Happy Summer Design
This pattern with a lacy and so symmetrical look is super quick to do. The little holes in the pattern create such a beautiful design and a very delicate texture. Made using three colors, Nine-Patch Baby Blanket by A. M. Hook can be worked in squares or in strips. Each patch is made individually and they are all sew together in the end, or you can use the join-as-you-go method if it feels more convenient.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.