- Gorgeous Sunshine Owl Blanket Pattern
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Puff Stitch
- Gorgeous Snowflake Crochet Ornament Features A New Take On The Crocodile Stitch
- Incredibly Beautiful Snowdrop Free Crochet Pattern
Colorful and joyful, this little block is perfect to use for making a cheerful cushion or blanket. Fleur motif by Poppy & Bliss works great with lots of different brands of cotton yarn and it’s such a wonderful project for using scrap stash. This gorgeous little square is so much fun to make and if you’re patent enough to make a blanket or a bigger project using this pattern, you can be assured that it would be absolutely lovely.
What you’ll need:
8ply cotton in 2 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy & Bliss
Thanks to Michelle Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.