- Spectacular Easter Egg Free Crochet Pattern To Take Egg Decoration To A Whole New Level
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Crocheted Baby Sweater
- [Free Pattern] Quick And Awesome Ewok Inspired Crochet Scoodie
- [Free Pattern] Fantastic Throw Pattern Using The Join As You Go Method
- This Blocking Method Will Make Your Crochet Work Look Fabulous!
Colorful and joyful, this little block is perfect to use for making a cheerful cushion or blanket. Fleur motif by Poppy & Bliss works great with lots of different brands of cotton yarn and it’s such a wonderful project for using scrap stash. This gorgeous little square is so much fun to make and if you’re patent enough to make a blanket or a bigger project using this pattern, you can be assured that it would be absolutely lovely.
What you’ll need:
8ply cotton in 2 colours
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Poppy & Bliss
Thanks to Michelle Robinson for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.