- [Free Pattern] Adorable Donut Pincushion To Help You Keep Your Pins Off The Floor!
- [Free Pattern] Feminine Elegant Blanket With A Stunning Mix Of Blocks And Colorways
- [Free Pattern] This Baby Blossoms Blanket Is Spectacular!
- [Photo Tutorial] Crochet Flower Granny Square Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Every New Mom Is Sure To Love This Crocheted Baby Blanket!
This gorgeous looking crochet dishcloth with a thick and thirsty fabric is not only great looking, it’s also very easy to work up. These Simple Crochet Textured Dishcloths designed by Brittany Coughlin are perfect for a dishcloth and also for facial washcloth. So lovely and quick to make, they are perfect to give as gifts. Everybody appreciates a set of handmade useful dishcloths.
5.0mm crochet hook
1 skein of Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn – 1 skein per dishcloth (pictured in Hot Green, Blueberry, Hot Blue, and White)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: JustBCrafty
Thanks to Brittany Coughlin for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.