- [Free Pattern] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Blanket Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Stylish Pineapples Basket Adds Texture And Contrast To Your Decor
- Crochet Easter Basket Pattern With Crochet Easter Eggs
- [Photo Tutorial] Beautiful Crochet Owl Rug (Bathroom Set)- With A Twist!
- [Free Pattern] Comfy And Cute Mommy – Daughter Matching Slippers
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…