- Lovely 12″ Square With Overlay Crochet To Create The 3D Effect [Free Pattern]
- [Free Pattern] Stunning Crochet Flower Potholders For A Happy Kitchen
- Simple Crochet Head Scarf To Keep Your Ears Warm And Your Hairstyle Super Cool
- [Video Tutorial] This Lovely Ponytail Holder Is The Perfect Gift You Can Make Using Up Leftover Yarn
- [Free Pattern] This Apple Blossom Placemat Is The Perfect Year-Round Home Accent
What better way to use bits of yarn than this crochet flower pattern! The lovely Autumn Berry Flower by Jenny Dickens takes so little yarn and it’s an adorable project, a beautiful way to add a touch of color to your scarves or hats. Light weight worsted yarn works best for this flower but don’t let this stop you from trying different bits of yarn. After all there will always be a way to use these cute double layers crochet flowers.
Please Go To Page (2) For The Complete List of Materials & Directions…