- [Free Pattern] How To Crochet A Spectacular Rainbow Baby Blanket
- [Free Pattern] This Owl Square Could NOT Be Any Cuter!
- How Much Yarn Do I Need To Make A Baby Blanket? [Handy Chart]
- Twisted Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Your Men’s Feet Will Be In Heaven With These Super Comfortable Crochet Slippers
This pretty baby blanket is made of 64 basic granny squares in pinks, beiges and white. As a matter of fact, this easy granny square baby blanket by marianna mel looks great in many color combinations. This pattern uses 3 colors for each square but, of course, the choice is yours. The result is so beautiful!
This baby blanket is made from basic granny squares, crochet together.
I chose pastel pinks, beiges and white – but this little blanket would look great in any colour scheme.
Thanks to marianna mel for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.