- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Triple Crochet Loops
- [Free Pattern] Seriously Wonderful Self-Massage Soap Saver
- [Free Pattern] Precious Little Christmas Tree Kawaii Cuddler
- [Video Tutorial] This Easy Crochet Slippers With Unique Design Are Beginner Friendly
- [Video Tutorial] Crochet For Beginners: Learn How To Crochet These Super Easy And Very Beautiful Moccasin Slippers
Super duper cute! Quick and easy to make, this absolutely beautiful crochet baby beanie with flower is a project suitable for even beginners. Easy to crochet,uses small amount of yarn and works up in an evening.The flower pattern is great. This Pretty Baby Beanie by Tia Davis is a great gift idea for a baby shower. Friends and family will love this pattern.
I crocheted two different styles of flowers that my friend could include with her baby shower gift. One flower was larger, more full and sassy, while the other was smaller, less full and more subdued. That way, mommy has options! (Some mommies like the larger flowers, some like a little “less.”)
Thanks to Tia Davis for article inspiration and images.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.