- [Video Tutorials] Add Sparkles To Your Holiday With These Adorable Colorful Granny Stars And Trees
- [Free Pattern] Keep Your Ears Warm And Toasty With This Free Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- How To Crochet A Beautiful Chevron Blanket With A Straight Edge
- [Video Tutorial] Beautiful And Simple Crochet Mini Flower String
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
You can never have too many dishcloths. These easy to crochet dishcloths are perfect to use and gift for a number of occasions. This Easy Crochet Dish Cloth Pattern by Beverly McCullough uses the Primrose stitch for the main section. This stitch creates such a lovely texture. If you’re not familiar with this stitch yet, here is a lovely video tutorial to help you get started with it
Combined with the little scalloped border, the eye-catching effect is guaranteed. Add the easiness to crochet this lovely dishcloth, you can tell this pattern is a total winner!
Thanks to Kristine Mullen for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.