- [Photo Tutorial] This How To Knit A Shoe Tutorial Is Brilliant!
- [Free Pattern] Just Spectacular And Splendid: Nordstrom Crochet Hobo Bag
- Awesome Wearable Triangle Shawl With Sleeves And Fringe For The Little Girls In Your Life
- [Free Pattern] This Wonderful Checkerboard Throw Is Perfect For Those Who Like To Learn New Stitch Patterns
- Stunning One Ball Shawl Free Crochet Pattern
Finding a special gift for our unique and special mom it’s easy. Or maybe not? Sometimes it’s easier to fall into a gift-giving rut every time Mother’s Day comes around. Read on, maybe this post will get you inspired for your Mom’s next gift.
We’re all emotionally attached to our moms, aren’t we? I am sure many crocheters will be happy with this Mom`s square pattern and love to make this square! I love this gorgeous mom’s square and the story behind it.
The reason this square was made; a friend of mine asked if I could help her with a special gift for her mum. She had a small vision, but it didn`t work so well with the yarn we picked out. So I asked her if I could make something up. Lucily she said yes!
So this is dedicated to all the wonderful mums out there. My mum, my hubbys mum, my friends mum and you dear Laurie (You are such a star my friend!).
So I named it “Mom`s square”
Such a lovely, touching story! And now a bit of more practical information about this square:
Need one color for each round (optional).
I used “join as you go” when I joined the squares.
There are so few tutorials that speak in detail to beginners and if you have this problem then this is a fabulous tutorial for you.
Thanks to Marit for images and inspiration.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.