- [Video Tutorial] Precious Small Granny Square With An Embossed Flower In The Centre
- [Free Pattern] Adorable And Really Happy Blanket Your Baby Needs
- Sweet And Easy Bunny Lovey Crochet Pattern For Beginners
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Granite Stitch or Moss Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Gorgeous Design: Tamara’s Kismet Square
This customizable crochet basket uses a technique similar to thrumming. Rectangular with rounded corners, Custom Rope Basket by Esther Chandler is made using up a single skein for a 42cm wide version. The size of the basket can be easily altered so you can get a storage basket that it would fit any space or object you need to store.
You will need:
Length of rope (mine was 38m in length and 6mm diameter, for a 22x42x17cm basket)
Stash yarn (I used 310m of Patons 100% cotton 4ply in a cream colourway)
Size 5.00mm crochet hook (use a metal hook if possible as the work is quite stiff), or larger if your rope is thicker.
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Make My Day Creative
Thanks to Esther Chandler for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.