- [Free Pattern] Dishcloth Or Waffle? Really Simple Pattern To Have More Fun In The Kitchen
- Crochet On The Edges Of Fabric? This Fusion Blanket Is Brilliant!
- [Video Tutorial] Funny, Easy And Adorable Beginner Baby Shark Sock Slippers
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Brilliant Way To Make A Gorgeous Easy Peasy Crochet Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Crochet Blanket With 3D Daisies Is Absolutely Gorgeous!
Fascinate a little one with this fun baby blanket. This Duck Baby Blanket and Applique is a simple and easy beginner crochet pattern that you can make for a cute little one. Have you noticed how kids seem to like duck toys? Do you remember the floating ducks? For some reason they all seem to love them. This blanket with the wavy texture and the two cute appliques will surely light up the little one’s face.
Duck Crochet Afghan Pattern is simple and easy behinner crochet pattern and I included a lot of pictures of every step of the process so even the beginner can follow the pattern easily. I used the scallop stitches to create the wavy effect and i explain in details how to make them. 🙂 The blanket reminds of a sea or a pond – you can decorate it with any sea-themed applique, not only ducks 🙂
The Duck crochet baby blanket is approximately 28in by 28 in (71 cm by 71 cm). (Source)
Image source: JTcreations
Thanks to JTcreations for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.