- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Extreme Crochet Drop Stitch
- Starbright Afghan Block Is An Adorable Square For Any Blanket
- [Photo Tutorial] These Mini Granny Square Crochet Baskets Are Incredibly Lovely
- [Free Pattern] Awesome Trellis Tank Every Guy Needs
- Absolutely Darling Bunny Doll Pattern
These flowers are so delicate and cute in so many colors, they can brighten pretty much any project. They are great for scarves, for hats, for bags, for headbands, even for dresses or booties for the little ones. These Crochet Flowers by Cindy of Skip To My Lou are so easy to make. In no time at all you can crochet a garden!
If you want an easy way to Crea8 here is a quick and easy project. Actually this is just the beginning! These crochet flowers are part of a larger project I will share soon! (Read more here)
Image source: Flickr
Thanks to Cindy for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.