- Easy XOXO Wrap Free Crochet Pattern With ‘I Love You So Much’ Message
- [Free Pattern] Such A Fun Project! This Stripey Blanket Is lovely And Jolly And Perfect For Snuggling Under
- Stunning Mandala Free Crochet Pattern
- [Free Pattern] Bright And Precious Cocoa Coasters To Cheer You Up All Day Long
- [Video Tutorial] Gorgeous Lotus Bloom Dishcloths You’ll Absolutely Love
This very beautiful afghan measures approximately 40 inches square. The Cable Hearts Baby Afghan by Chris Simon is a lovely easy pattern to follow and remember which looks great with a simple border or with a more sophisticated edging. The pattern, featuring 3 dozen of hearts is fun to make and perfect for a baby afghan.
Suggested yarn:Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Crazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.