- This Long Lacy Cardi Is A Great Summertime Addition To Your Wardrobe
- [Free Pattern] Little Dahlia Granny Square
- [Free Pattern] This Multi Colour Flower Blanket Square Is Perfect To Add Joy To Your Home Decor
- [Free Pattern] These Are The Most Adorable Crochet Cuffed Baby Booties
- Quick And Easy Crochet Hat Or Cute Christmas Ornament Hat? This Pattern Has It All Figured Out!
This very beautiful afghan measures approximately 40 inches square. The Cable Hearts Baby Afghan by Chris Simon is a lovely easy pattern to follow and remember which looks great with a simple border or with a more sophisticated edging. The pattern, featuring 3 dozen of hearts is fun to make and perfect for a baby afghan.
Suggested yarn:Red Heart Super Saver Solids
Yarn weight:Worsted / 10 ply (9 wpi) ?
Hook size:5.0 mm (H)
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Yarn Crazy Crochet World
Thanks to Chris Simon for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.