- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Tunisian Crochet Berry Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] This Cat Is Magnificent!
- [Free Pattern] Adorable Granny Square Stitch Rainbow Beanie
- [Photo Tutorial] How To Join Different Squares Of The Same Size Made Really Simple
Keep your hands warm from winter’s bites with a par a beautiful crocheted mittens. Made in one or more colors, these mitts will be enjoyed by everyone. Comfortable and warm, the Landscape Mittens by Jonna Ventura look great and fit great. A fantastic everyday pattern for all the active people out there!
Any Worsted Weight yarn
Size H 5.0mm hook
Child – approx 8.5″ long & 3.5″ wide
Women – approx 9.5″ long & 4″ wide
Men – approx 10.5″ long & 4.5′ wide
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Jonna Ventura
Thanks to Jonna Ventura for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.