- Brilliant Two-Sided Scrubby Dishcloth Crochet Pattern To Make & Sell At A Craft Fair
- [Paid Pattern] Gorgeous Light, Asymmetrical Wrap Which Can Also Be Worn As A Scarf
- [Video Tutorial] Front Post Double Crochet Stitch (FPDC) And Back Post Double Crochet Stitch (BPDC) Made Simple
- [Free Pattern] Amazingly Easy To Make Crochet Hat And Scarf Set
- Cozy And Warm C2C Scarf Free Crochet Pattern
Beautiful square! When I first glanced at these squares I’ve thought they are 3D. They aren’t. Is just the color combo used, giving this impression. In fact they are very simple squares looking gorgeous in different color combinations. I can see so much potential for different looks with different color schemes! This Manny Ann’s Square by Kimberly Biberstein is a beautiful square to look at and to make!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Biberstein
Thanks to Kimberly Biberstein for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.