- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Fluffy Cotton Candy Crochet Stitch
- [Video Tutorial] How To Crochet Cathedral Squares
- Squishy Baby Blanket Pattern To Use Up Leftover Yarn
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Cute Little 3D Criss-Cross Crochet Flower
- [Video Tutorial] Easy To Make And So Adorable Crochet Ballerina Mary Jane Slippers
Beautiful square! When I first glanced at these squares I’ve thought they are 3D. They aren’t. Is just the color combo used, giving this impression. In fact they are very simple squares looking gorgeous in different color combinations. I can see so much potential for different looks with different color schemes! This Manny Ann’s Square by Kimberly Biberstein is a beautiful square to look at and to make!
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Kimberly Biberstein
Thanks to Kimberly Biberstein for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.