- Baby Hat And Booties Free Crochet Patterns
- Dragon Scale Fingerless Gloves Free Crochet Pattern
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Crochet Textured Diagonal Stitch
- [Free Pattern] The Perfect Blankie For Your Little One To Carry Around
- [ Free Pattern] Very Stylish And Simple Neat Head Fitting Beanie ( A Beginner Could Easily Make It!)
It’s never too late to make a baby blanket for a baby shower! Even if the baby shower is tomorrow! This Easy ‘Done in a Day’ Crochet Baby Blanket by Dabbles & Babbles works up quickly you can make it in less than 24 hours! This pattern is perfect even for the very basic crocheters.
It’s also easy to change up the colors and customize this little blanket for either gender.
One Baby Blanket A Day -Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
Hook: U.S. L/8.00mm
Size 5 Bulky Weight Yarn – I used Loops and Threads Charisma (93 yds each ball) – 4 balls of White, 2 balls of Denim and 2 balls of Taupe
Darning Needle & Scissors
Save this pattern for later and PIN IT to PINTEREST
Thanks to Jamey Ekins for the article’s inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.