- [Free Pattern] This Sweet Baby Hexagon Blanket Would Be A Great Gift For A Baby
- [Written+Video Tutorial] Learn a New Crochet Stitch: The 3D Crochet Stitch
- [Free Pattern] Petunia Is A Wee Little Fairy Only 10cm Tall
- 10 Fun Things to Knit For Beginners
- [Free Patterns] 10 Amazing Crochet Blankets for Babies & Kids
If you love to make a statement with your crochet accessories, this cowl will help you look elegant and classy and with just a little effort. A quick and beautiful neck warmer, this cowl can be made in one afternoon with one skein of yarn. I’m A Fan Cowl by Sharon Frazier is a beautiful pattern that is crocheted in rounds, so there’s no sewing here.
For a complete list of materials and directions, please visit the next page.