- [Free Pattern] This Small Flower Square Is Insanely Beautiful
- [Free Pattern] This 12” Square Is Great For An Afghan And Also For A Fun And Trendy Bag
- [Free Pattern] This Little Shell Ripple Afghan Is Really Stunning!
- [Free Pattern] Baby Dory Crochet Hat For All The Munchkins Out There Who Want To Look Just Like Their Favorite Fish!
- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
What a perfect Christmas gift for children of all ages! Make this Xmas one to remember and keep your kids’ feet warm in a pair of these gorgeous slippers. Child’s Santa Slippers designed by Michele Wilcox are super fun and super adorable and your kids will never want to take them off!
Slippers measure 5½ (6½, 7½)” [14 (16.5, 19) cm] long.
RED HEART® Super Saver®: 1
skein each of 319 Cherry Red
A, 311 White B, 706 Perfect
Pink C and 313 Aran
Susan Bates® Crochet Hook:
4mm [US G-6]
Black and Red 6-strand
embroidery flosses, yarn
needle, stitch marker
Check out the original source for this pattern with all the directions and full written pattern at: Red Heart
Thanks to Michele Wilcox for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.