- [Free Pattern] Watch Out For Square! It’s Completely Addicting: Drop in the Bucket 12” Square
- Pretty And Quick Lacy Crochet Shawl Pattern
- [Video Tutorial] This Bright And Easy Crochet Blanket Is Way Easier Than It Looks
- [Free Pattern] If You’re Looking For A Quick And Easy Baby Blanket, This Pattern Is Just For You
- [Free Pattern] Make This Fabulous Plaid Hat With This Easy Technique
Here is a great and lovely stitch for warm and snugly blankets. Love furry babies? You may consider making a blanket for your special furry baby or to give away for charity.
This Star stitch, known as well as Marguerite stitch is also an excellent stitch for really neat dishcloths. Every star is consisted of two rows. The back of this stitch is really neat. To keep this pattern in balance, your starting chain must be multiple of two it does not matter how big you want it; you have to keep it in groups of two.
The Star Stitch Baby Blanket by Alison Medley is super cute with a beautiful edging.
Final piece measures (with edging) around 27 1/2 inches tall by 25 inches wide.
Need more help in learning this beautiful Star stitch? Watch this excellent video tutorial from the talented Mikey of The Crochet Crowd.
Thanks to Alison for this article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.