- Crochet Grocery Bag- Spacious And Trendy!
- [Free Pattern] Simple And Adorable Coasters That Will Make Your Home Extremely Awesome
- The Meandering Paw Prints Scarf Makes Up Easy And Looks Great
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: 3D Flowers In A Row Crochet Stitch
- Irish Lace Blanket Free Crochet Pattern Will Add Elegance To Your Room
I love the ombre look it’s so different and lovely. This Set of Ombre Coasters by Marinke Slump is a great project for beginners. The design options are endless! The touch of color is dramatic. Once you figure out what color scheme to use, everything else is easy. The pattern is clear and easy and the photo tutorial is extremely helpful.
Equipment used: Cotton yarn, crochet hook, scissors, darning needle.
Completion time: 30-45 minutes.
In this tutorial we’ll be making a cute set of crochet coasters. The pattern uses US terms and stitches include slip stitch (sl st); double crochet (dc); chain (ch); and a magic ring. Learn how to make a set in rainbow shades, or an on-trend ombre set. (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.