- Jasmine Crochet Shared Hi l really love this booties but l
- [Free Pattern+Photo Tutorial] The Lovable Flower Pattern: Maybelle Flower Square
- [Paid Pattern] This Is The Easiest Baby Blanket In The World To Make (And Really Beautiful Too!)
- [Free Pattern] Crochet Mittens With Unique Checkered Texture
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Woven Stitch
I love the ombre look it’s so different and lovely. This Set of Ombre Coasters by Marinke Slump is a great project for beginners. The design options are endless! The touch of color is dramatic. Once you figure out what color scheme to use, everything else is easy. The pattern is clear and easy and the photo tutorial is extremely helpful.
Equipment used: Cotton yarn, crochet hook, scissors, darning needle.
Completion time: 30-45 minutes.
In this tutorial we’ll be making a cute set of crochet coasters. The pattern uses US terms and stitches include slip stitch (sl st); double crochet (dc); chain (ch); and a magic ring. Learn how to make a set in rainbow shades, or an on-trend ombre set. (Source)
Image source: Wink
Thanks to Wink for the article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.