- Give Your Dining Table That Perfect Finishing Touch With These Granny Circle Placemats
- Beautiful Crocheted Fall Wreath To Greet Your Guests With A Little Seasonal Charm [Free Pattern]
- Easy Super Scrubby Dish Cloth To Really Scrub Those Dishes Clean
- Shannon Ashley Shared Some flip flops that I crocheted on
- Create Your Own Unique Shows With These Awesome Winter Puppet Pals ( A Penguin, A Snowman, And A Polar Bear)
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.