- [Free Pattern] How Well Do You Remember Chip & Dale?
- [Video Tutorial] Learn A New Crochet Stitch: The Grit Stitch
- Learn A New Crochet Stitch: Colorful Bobble Stitch
- Amazing Striking Crochet Blanket Pattern To Liven Up Those Spaces That Need A Little Help
- [Free Pattern] Beautiful And Stylish Crochet Pouf For People Who Love Where They Live
For those celebrating St Patrick’s day here is an Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin. This super cute crocheted shamrock or four-leaf clover, Irish For A Day Lucky Clover Pin by Sarah Trageser,widely accepted as a symbol of good luck and fortune comes with a free written pattern and a step-by-step photos tutorial.
A smart little bird told me (via ravelry comments) that a true shamrock is only three leaves. So while this may be a nice pattern for a four-leaf clover, you should leave out one repeat from each round to make a shamrock.
Image source: ravelry.
Thanks to Sarah Trageser for article inspiration and featured image.
If you enjoyed this article please share and Like our Facebook page.